Come and learn all aspects of the game of Golf.
Clinics will feature all the basics you will need to have in order to play a successful round of golf. Ideal for new players with little experience with the game of golf.
In this clinic, you will learn:
- How to make a tee time and check in.
- Walking vs Riding in a golf cart.
- Rules and golf play etiquette.
- What makes up a bag of clubs.
- Golf course maintenance on a real grass course!.
Open to men, women and children of all ages! Space is limited. Parents wishing to accompany their child in the clinic must also be registered.
Clinics are available Thursday-Sunday starting 2 hours before sunset.
Cost $35.00 per person
Call 718-755-0718 to make a reservation!