2. Click on the Book Senior Tee Time Button
3. Just above Book a Tee Time: First time only – Create New Senior Account
4. Fill out all required fields (date of birth required for Senior rate). Must be 62 years of age or older. Proof must be provided at check-in.
5. Create your username and password.
Sample Username: Must have one capital, no spaces, no special characters
Johnmarine - this is first and last name with one capital
Sample Password: Use the username followed by some numbers you will remember like the house number of where you live or last 4 digits of your phone number.
6. Once your Account has been created and you have logged in you will be able to book your tee time. Select a tee time & the # of players:
Senior Rates only available on Weekdays. Non-Seniors must use the regular "Book a Tee Time" button, not the " Book Senior Tee Time Button.
7. Enter your Credit Card Info to pay.
if you want to save the info click the box labeled save credit card info to your account otherwise you will have to enter all the credit card information each time you book a tee time.
8. Click Finish Reservation to complete:
9. Print your Confirmation to and take to the course:
If you choose to cancel your reservation, the $4.00 reservation fee will be forfeited.